Henleaze School of Dancing
WELCOMES YOU TO DANCE CLASSES
We want you to know that we are doing our utmost to ensure that you are happy and safe during dance classes. We encourage distancing and other safety measures to keep everyone safe but need your help too.
CONDITIONS AND GUIDELINES
- You may not attend lessons if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. These include a new persistent cough, high temperature or fever, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
- You may not attend lessons if someone else in your family has tested positive or you are self-isolating.
- You agree to contact the Principal immediately (with contact details) should anyone in the family test positive in the week following the class.
- You must have booked your lesson in advance. Do not just turn up as numbers are limited.
- Try and come in your dance uniform, just change your shoes once in the building. Bring your own drink bottle with you. Do not bring any unnecessary items.
- It’s advised that social distancing should be followed whilst waiting in the car park, on entry to studio and in foyer and waiting area.
- Preferably face masks will be worn and may be required in class at certain times depending on activity (not children) especially during high intensity exercise
- Students must sanitize or hand wash on entry, after use of toilet, sneezing and after lesson.
- Your registration details may be used for NHS Track & Trace if necessary.
- Doors and windows will also be open where possible.
- The full Covid risk assessment for Henleaze School of Dancing can be viewed upon request by email.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Sept 05 2021