Henleaze School of Dancing
WELCOMES YOU BACK TO DANCING
We want you to know that we are doing our utmost to ensure that you are happy and safe on your return to dance. We have rigorous cleaning, distancing and safety measures in place to keep everyone safe but need your help too.
CONDITIONS AND GUIDELINES
- You may not attend lessons if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. These include a new persistent cough, high temperature or fever, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
- You may not attend lessons if someone else in your family has tested positive or you are self-isolating.
- Signing this agreement you agree to contact the Principal immediately (with contact details) should anyone in the family develop symptoms in the week following the class.
- You must have booked your lesson in advance. Do not just turn up as numbers are limited.
- Try to travel to studio in private cars rather than public transport. Wait in your car until it is time for your class to enter the building.
- One parent/guardian only should bring student to studio BUT you are not allowed in unless the child is pre-school and is unable to put on their own shoes themselves or there are exceptional circumstances.
- Entry will be through front door. There is a one way system in operation
- Try and come in your dance uniform, just change your shoes once in the building. Bring your own drink bottle with you. Do not bring any unnecessary items.
- Social distancing should be followed whilst waiting in the car park, on entry to studio and in foyer and waiting area.
- Face masks must be worn and may be required in class at certain times depending on activity (not children). Face masks must be worn during high intensity exercise
- Students must sanitize or hand wash on entry, after use of toilet, sneezing and after lesson.
- Temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer and your registration details may be used for NHS Track & Trace if necessary. Careful class registers will be kept.
- You will be allocated a chair (or space) for shoe changes and to place your bag.
- Each student will have an allocated 2 sq meters dance space in the studio.
- Doors and windows will also be open where possible.
- No shouting or singing is allowed.
- Signage around studio, along with teacher reminders, will constantly remind students about hand washing and sanitizing, respiratory hygiene and social distancing.
- Use of equipment and props will be limited and if used will be cleaned between use.
- Staff will clean facilities and contact points prior to session and after the session and between every class.
- Exit from class from main hall will be through double doors in to the car park so please wait to collect student at this exit point. Exit from lesser hall if changing in this area for homeward journey will be through double doors at the rear leading in to the garden accessing the car park via the gate
- The full Covid risk assessment for Henleaze School of Dancing can be viewed upon request by email.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org